Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nail polish, it's not just for nails anymore

I decided that I would paint my nails for the first time since 1985...okay maybe more like 2000 for my wedding...anyway...I get myself ready, do everything I need to do before my nails are wet and begin...

Something isn't right... all of the polishes are thick, sticky, and a completely different color than what I'm sure I purchased. We're not talking about 1 or 2 bottles, oh no...we're talking a container.





So, what do you do? Why you grab some of your blue jean stash and go to work!!






The pouring and splattering begins!























A few thoughts....

Sooooooo glad I did this outside, although you can smell nail polish throughout our entire house....

There's really very little polish in those bottles for the amount of money you spend...

And finally, my color choices of nail polish are pretty boring and conservative...lots of pinks and pearls...next time I'm taking a walk on the wild side.

Of course, that depends on whether or not we pass out from the fumes.....


- Posted using BlogPress from my IPod

No comments:

Post a Comment